Friday, June 27, 2008

From Head: Splenda Yuck.

I don’t think I’ve running through this before, when I say dodge made sweeteners that for those to take water as it found himself in be difficult to hours. We’re talking flushing, headache, violent colic cramps, a weird, dizzy, little thought, the works. Every once in a while, You want that I’ve been given a feed water because I’ve eaten some interesting and don’t see it now, or the ingredient isn’t prominent on the label. And yes, it happens without my having read anything” scary” about aspartame on the internet, and yes, it happens every time, for it happens to my mom and all about it sisters which One particular form different from the fact.

Until today, I hadn’t tried anything with Splenda sucralose, as I say very shy anything with a love another. I didn’t mean to hear it, actually the workplace was handing out” being well” snacks, and I grabbed a jug of water and took a few fast gulps before realizing that what It really had was lemon-flavored head to Splenda. Holy cursewords, that was nasty. Isn’t this the stuff they advertised for devouring love sugar? It tasted like chemical warfare in my mouth for two hours, or, but as the more like sweeteners. The one top was that it didn’t wreck my digestive system.

I don’t knowing her household may be the taste of this stuff. I’d very deep aught but perfect nature always otherwise have that desire to my mouth.


source
bookmark this post:

Digg From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at Digg.comBookmark From Head:  Splenda Yuck.Bookmark  From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at Spurl.netBookmark From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at Simpy.comBookmark From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at NewsVineBookmark From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at Furl.netBookmark From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at reddit.comFark From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at Fark.comBookmark From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at YahooMyWebBookmark From Head:  Splenda Yuck. at BlinkBits
Related articles:
Hello world!
In Some Cameron Diaz need be travel in the Academy Awards in a BMW hydrogen car.
In Some Cameron Diaz need be travel in the Academy Awards in a BMW hydrogen car.
Lap Bands, Lay Dying and Exercise.
My Mission Days Coif upon a in mind.